This conceptual album, Subway Music, is partly based on my love and personal experience with train travel. In my 20s and 30s, I likely traveled upward of 40,000 miles by train.
I had three goals for this late 2019 Anderhill release:
- To create music that I felt captured the feel and emotion of traveling by train and by subway.
- To create longer compositions than I’d previously created. The tracks range from 8-12 minutes each.
- To create music that people might enjoy while commuting by subway.
The result is a 5-track, 50-minute album of music that incorporates my interpretation of the droning and hypnotic feeling of riding the trains. – dse
- Learn more about creativity
- Get new Anderhill music first
- Get special discounts
- Sign up for the newsletter