One of my goals this year is to write less about me and more about creativity. To share less personal stuff and more art and wisdom. The only way this can happen is through self-analysis. There are some things I’ve been learning about myself that lead me to some conclusions…
- Stop worrying about the worst life might dish out. And for God’s sake, don’t write about it.
- Keep your writing short and concise. That’s how I started this website. I caught myself slipping.
- Let creativity lead you. Don’t tell the world what you’re going to do next. Creativity has a mind of its own.
- Share more things that might be useful to others.
Self-analysis can be hard. We tend to get into patterns and repeat ourselves. It’s okay to screw up, get off track. But if we’re self-aware we can nip repetition and boring writing in the bud. – dse
- Learn more about creativity
- Get new Anderhill music first
- Get special discounts
- Sign up for the newsletter